Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Toymods Membership and Renewals - Updates and Postage Notifications !

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

Default Re: Toymods Membership and Renewals - Updates and Postage Notifications !

Hey mods,
    Any chance i can just get the sticker sent out and my status upgraded?
    I will be paying again next year but would really love the stickers more than anything

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Default Re: Toymods Membership and Renewals - Updates and Postage Notifications !

i signed up @ Toyota fest and haven't received anything except sticker. can someone let me know what's happening??!!

Your mum is a Conversion King TERRA Operative's Avatar

Nothing is happening, and it looks like nothing ever will. I paid nearly six fucking months ago and those 'in charge' are doing nothing at all. Not even an upgrade to forum privileges, let alone any of the other merchandise stuff.

Don't give them your money and don't expect anything if you do. Better to just use the forums for free as you get the same benefits whether you pay or not.

Duct Tape Solves All Conversion King ivandude's Avatar

Try PM'ing Kristy on here as well to get in touch regarding the membership?

Actually I forgot, do membership renewals come out automatically or do we organise them ourselves? I can't remember when I joined / and renewed ever?
    1982 Soarer MZ11 1JZ-GE VVTi build
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    1981-1985 Z10 Soarer Owners International Group
    Former rides ~~ RA65 '85 Celica ~ MA61 '84 Supra ~ JZA80 '98 Aerotop ~ AE101 '92 Levin Toyo4life

Board Member Domestic Engineer DavGT4's Avatar

OFFICIAL UPDATE..!

Apologies for the lack of communication lately. The board has been going through some rather significant changes over the past few months. The extremely productive board meeting we had last night has resulted in some positive changes for the coming year ahead.
    As such, 2013 will see the introduction of some significant changes to the format of Toymods Car Club membership and in turn the forums. Details will be made public hopefully by the end of January (if everything goes to plan).

What does this mean for everyone waiting on Membership packs..?
    Everyone waiting on packs will be contacted within the next few weeks to sort out options for their pending memberships. We'd like to thank you all who have been extremely patient with us!

To those who feel they need to vent their frustrations, again, we apologise for the delays... but can I remind you, that the Toymods Board consists of a bunch of people (volunteers) who give up their time, to help run this Club and Forum for the benefit of people like yourselves. If you find you're not getting any answers via the forum, a constructive email to the board would be your next step... keep it in mind next time you feel the need to be a keyboard jockey...

I hope this has addressed all the queries at hand. If there is anything else you would like to know, please post a reply, and we'll do our best to answer any further queries in a timely manner.

Cheers,
    Dav
    Dav Hoban
    Board Member

ST185... Lucifer! - he's back on the road again, woo!
    RA23... The purple poo! - less squeek, more rattle

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia

Or volunteer to help with board duties?

I'm not in a position at the moment to get involved at a serious level (already on one not for profit board and it's a shitload of work), but once I move on from the current role, I'd be happy to get involved in a real and constructive fashion.

I understand the complaints, but hey, must be a few people around who can lend a hand.

Toymods Net Nazi Too Much Toyota river's Avatar

Hi,

A good show of people at the February AGM is always welcomed.

seeyuzz
    river
    The thinking man's clown and the drinking woman's sex symbol
    RA25GT - There is no substitute | 18R-G - Toyota's Dependable Masterpiece
    Toymods Car Club Treasurer, assistant Historic Plate Registrar & Forums Admin

"motoring enthusiast" Backyard Mechanic mideon_696's Avatar

i'll be there.

No Signature.

Toymods Club Member #194 Conversion King Lambolica's Avatar

Further update:-

The revised payment & Permissions system has gone live. anyone who has joined prior to today and hasn't had their Forum Permissions upgraded, I personally will be manually switching you over to the new system this weekend.

I will post here once I have completed this based on the information I have, and if there are people I have missed I'll deal with you on the spot.

I'm not involved in the T-shirts/membership packs side at this stage, but we are discussing the options as well.

Cheers
    Simon
    Beige.... The new Black!!!

Toymods Board Member Chief Engine Builder Hiro's Avatar

Done and done for another year...
    AE102 - Charlene the Old Faithful, Reborn
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    ST162 - Charlie the non-ghey Celica, 3SGE>>4AGE. GOOOOOOOONE
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last
    KE55 - Billie the Beast, sadly missed

Toymods Vice President Chief Engine Builder TheToyman75's Avatar

Update for outstanding memberships

We have been through the outstanding membership applications that came in before the shift to the new system and everyone who was waiting should now have their forum access sorted out. No only has it been processed but to make up for the delay anyone waiting on a NEW membership application has been granted an addition 12 months membership for free. So the following memberships expire on January 31st 2015:

Forum Handle and First name

Fiynix - James
    Nolegsman - Peter
    Impurist - Phoebe
    Ocsi76 - Tibor
    1GT48U - Troy
    Toylova - Nathan
    *No Forum Registration* - Neville
    Felixx - Matt
    Terra Operative - Jared
    LesM - Les
    Jay21 - Jay
    ST185Nic - Nicolas
    Muzz - Murray
    WINBANK - Winton
    Sach - Sachin
    Gino_xl - John
    *No Forum Registration* - Edward
    ra_28 - Alex

We are still working on getting the T-Shirts sorted and the 2013 membership cards should be coming off the printer on Monday. We will have all your membership packs or outstanding items sorted out as quickly as we can. Thanks for your patience

Outstanding Renewals

We have also processed the outstanding renewals - Your renewal Item and membership card will be sent out soon as we can.

Farkurnell - Greg
    Rcclan - George
    The Nav - Navid.

If you feel you have been left off either of the lists above please contact me via PM with the when and how details of when your membership/renewal was paid for and we can look into it for you.
    1971 2T-B Celica TA22 ST.
    1973 2T-G Celica TA22, aka "The Unicorn".
    1975 2T-G Celica TA27 GT
    1976 2T-G Celica TA23, aka "The Colonel".
    1985 3F Auto FJ62 Landcruiser
    1989 7M-GTE MA70 Supra, aka "The Poopra"

History: Rods Classic Celica Sampler thread.

Junior Member Grease Monkey The Rev's Avatar

Just renewed membership FYI
    Classic not Plastic !
    1967 RT40 Corona

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice 20valve69corona's Avatar

just renewed but not sure of my old membership number

Junior Member Grease Monkey

Just renewed mine
    When will the status be updated?

Toymods Club Member #194 Conversion King Lambolica's Avatar

G'day Simon,

Your Status will be updated when your Payment clears. It looks like you have paid with some form of eCheque. Paypal tells me it is expecting payment to clear on the 14th Feb.

Cheers
    Simon
    Beige.... The new Black!!!