Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Toymods Membership and Renewals - Updates and Postage Notifications !

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic egamirrorim's Avatar

Default Re: Toymods Membership and Renewals - Updates and Postage Notifications !

Hi,

I renewed my membership a few weeks ago but have not received my card in the mail yet...

Forum Member

Default Re: Toymods Membership and Renewals - Updates and Postage Notifications !

Any update on this

Thanks Nick
    PRESENT RIDES
    1980 KE55 CS COROLLA 5K, 40MM DCOE WEBER,GILMER DRIVE, 5 SPEED,HISTORIC REGO
    PAST RIDES
    1977 BJ40 LANDCRUISER 3-3B 4-5 SPEED CONVERSION.1983 FJ60 LANDCRUISER 2F/3F HYBRED 5 SPEED SPOA,1977 KE35 COROLLA 4K 5 SPEED,1983 KE70 COROLLA 4 K AUTO,1981 KE70 COROLLA 4K SPEED,1984 AE71 COROLLA 4AC- 4AGE CONVERSION,1996 FZJ80 LANDCRUISER 1FZFE-AUTO LIFTED AND LOCKED

Toymods Board Member Domestic Engineer mynameisrodney's Avatar

Hi Guys,

Sorry for being slack, the following will go out tomorrow:
    Lee Franke
    Chris Heaven
    Julian Armeni
    Chris Gedz
    Nick Kurschner
    Garth Thomas
    Ritchie White
    Simon Bradley
    Hayden Hilton
    Paul Grima
    Ange Fenech

I have 4 more still to process but need to pick up some more card lamination slips. I'll try to do it this week.

Cheers,
    Chris

Hi Guys,

Sorry for being slack, the following will go out tomorrow:
    Lee Franke
    Chris Heaven
    Julian Armeni
    Chris Gedz
    Nick Kurschner
    Garth Thomas
    Ritchie White
    Simon Bradley
    Hayden Hilton
    Paul Grima
    Ange Fenech

I have 4 more still to process but need to pick up some more card lamination slips. I'll try to do it this week.

Cheers,
    Chris

Toymods Events Secretary Too Much Toyota trdee's Avatar

Bring mine to the next board meeting preez
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Kelway View Post
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JustenGT8 View Post
    Mono blocs mate....as close to yours as a Ferrari is to a Fiesta

Toymods Board Member Chief Engine Builder Hiro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trdee View Post
    Bring mine to the next board meeting preez
    Ditto, I'll try and make it this time
    AE102 - Charlene the Old Faithful, Reborn
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    ST162 - Charlie the non-ghey Celica, 3SGE>>4AGE. GOOOOOOOONE
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last
    KE55 - Billie the Beast, sadly missed

Forum Member

Sent a pm regarding address to send to

thanks Nick
    PRESENT RIDES
    1980 KE55 CS COROLLA 5K, 40MM DCOE WEBER,GILMER DRIVE, 5 SPEED,HISTORIC REGO
    PAST RIDES
    1977 BJ40 LANDCRUISER 3-3B 4-5 SPEED CONVERSION.1983 FJ60 LANDCRUISER 2F/3F HYBRED 5 SPEED SPOA,1977 KE35 COROLLA 4K 5 SPEED,1983 KE70 COROLLA 4 K AUTO,1981 KE70 COROLLA 4K SPEED,1984 AE71 COROLLA 4AC- 4AGE CONVERSION,1996 FZJ80 LANDCRUISER 1FZFE-AUTO LIFTED AND LOCKED

Forum Contributor Domestic Engineer

Arrived on friday, thanks.
    MA71 - 7MGTE - 340RWHP

Arrived last week, thanks for the sticker!

Junior Member Domestic Engineer

I went check on if I was financial and there is nothing on the right hand side saying when it runs out. So I take it this means I am Not financial? Maybe once it runs out it could have Not Financial on right hand side so its easy to tell?

Toymods Board Member Chief Engine Builder Hiro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mr2360 View Post
    I went check on if I was financial and there is nothing on the right hand side saying when it runs out. So I take it this means I am Not financial? Maybe once it runs out it could have Not Financial on right hand side so its easy to tell?
    Are you looking in Settings > My Settings > My Account > Paid Subscriptions? I just checked mine and it shows the start date and expiry date over on the right hand side of the screen.
    AE102 - Charlene the Old Faithful, Reborn
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    ST162 - Charlie the non-ghey Celica, 3SGE>>4AGE. GOOOOOOOONE
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last
    KE55 - Billie the Beast, sadly missed

Junior Member Domestic Engineer

It does now that I am financial again but what I am saying is I did not know if I was or not as there was Nothing there. Maybe it should say Un Financial .

Forum Member

Hi there, I paid for a membership early in the month but haven't received an email of confirmation, I'm also chasing my member number as part of the historic rego forms.

It does now that I am financial again but what I am saying is I did not know if I was or not as there was Nothing there. Maybe it should say Un Financial .
    That's a good point. We will bring this up at the next board meeting and see if there is a quick change we can make to have it display something else when there is no current membership in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmoo75 View Post
    Hi there, I paid for a membership early in the month but haven't received an email of confirmation, I'm also chasing my member number as part of the historic rego forms.
    I'm about to do a run of membership packs, you should receive it in the next couple of weeks. I'll update your membership number today and pm it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisrodney View Post
    ...I'm about to do a run of membership packs, you should receive it in the next couple of weeks. I'll update your membership number today and pm it to you.
    Do you remember if mine was in that group? I only just renewed membership a couple of weeks ago...