Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Official Hello and Welcome Thread.

Forum Member

Default Re: Official Hello and Welcome Thread.

I posted an intro thread out of habit! On OzVR4 we have a intro section, works pretty well as it is a comfortable way to say hi and have your username atleast, semi-recognised later on!

Forum Member

Hi my name is Binder. Am a proud owner of a 2013 Camry Atara R. Looking to meet interesting Toyota Owners around Australia.

Junior Member 1st year Apprentice

I think I'm re-introducing myself here...my profile tells me I joined up around 10 years ago.

I'm a long time Toyota owner, some of the good ones I've owned have been an ST-205 Celica GT-Four and most recently a JZX-100 Chaser (which is now sold).

I'm now riding in a 2004 Cardigan (Camry) as my daily but the best news is that I have recently purchased a 1976 RA23 Celica.

The Celica was purchased as an unfinished project. Bare metal/primer mix with all of the rust cut out but just not finished off. Immediate goal is to get it up and running with a Beams 3SGE and 6-speed conversion.

Currently sourcing parts to make the conversion happen ASAP. The body is getting it's patchwork done and put in primer while I source parts.

Any help locating parts would be greatly appreciated!

Forum Member

Hi guys,

First time posting! Been registered since 2010 haha

I have a 1997 Soarer 2.5GT-T (the project), 2001 GS300 (my daily) and 2009 Kluger Grande (the wife's).

I've been out of the car game for a while but have started to come back into it.

Forum Member

Hi there, although I've had a few Toyota's over the years , Celiac, GT4, Landcruiser, I now have a 2009 Aurion which I hope to use the power train from to invigorate my '86 Pontiac Fiero, you guys seem to be the goto place for info on the 2GR-FE. If you can put one in an MR2, I should be able to squeeze it in.😕

Forum Member

Hey folks,
    Bought a ta22 rolling shell earlier in the year to restore. Currently in the process of dent repair and rust removal before it gets a new lick of paint. The choice on project car was easy, ta22 was my first car way back when and an ra40 coupe was my second! At the moment I'm still trying to decide between Soul Olive (614) and Deep Green (630) as my colour of choice on the old girl, but at least I've decided on a period correct motor. Just keeping an eye out for a running 2t or 2tg at a sensible price. I'll be going the whole JDM look with ducktail, lip and flares. Other than that my main focus will be on handling so I can zip around the lovely windy roads of the Gold Coast hinterlands.

Already gotten lots of useful information both from this site and the facebook group, and I'm sure I will get a lot more as I progress with the resto.

Cheers,
    Alex

Toymods Net Nazi Too Much Toyota river's Avatar

Hi,

Welcome on-board. Lot of good information here in the forums.

seeyuzz
    river
    The thinking man's clown and the drinking woman's sex symbol
    RA25GT - There is no substitute | 18R-G - Toyota's Dependable Masterpiece
    Toymods Car Club Treasurer, assistant Historic Plate Registrar & Forums Admin

Forum Member

Hi there boys and girls new guy here from Arizona doing my intro post. I was looking for a site for info on my 1981 Corolla Wagon (TE72 with a 3TC and a T50 trans) that I’ve known since the early 90s. It’s been a very reliable and tough car for the most part and I’ve done a few minor upgrades to it and want to do more. I chose this site since it seems to be pretty active and diverse. I’m also on Yotatech which mostly talks about trucks like the 84 Pickup I have, and the 4Runners which I would like to get. Most of the other sites seem to be sparsely populated.

Forum Member

Hi Everyone,
    Just purchased manual caldina st215 1997 with 112,000 original kms. Very clean car with coilovers, nice wheels and a front mount. The rest is stock. Although there is an unopened turbo kit which came with the car with kinugawa turbo, manifold, 38mm gate and all lines required.
    Im a long term jdm fan, mainly nissan/datsun. I have a datsun 1200 ute with 380hp at the wheels from a ca18det as my toy which i have built. I also own a mk7 golf gti and a 13b n/a s3 rx7.
    This will be my first foray in toyotas. Have previously owned a modded legnum.
    Plans for this car will be a stock daily. If i can find a cheap ECU option i would consider putting the turbo kit on with a full exhaust.
    Thanks for reading and look forward to utilising the wealth of knowledge on this forum.
    Cheers

Toymods Vice President Chief Engine Builder TheToyman75's Avatar

Welcome to the forums.
    Sounds like you found a great wagon.

Sent from wherever I was at the time using Tapatalk for Android.
    1971 2T-B Celica TA22 ST.
    1973 2T-G Celica TA22, aka "The Unicorn".
    1975 2T-G Celica TA27 GT
    1976 2T-G Celica TA23, aka "The Colonel".
    1985 3F Auto FJ62 Landcruiser
    1989 7M-GTE MA70 Supra, aka "The Poopra"

History: Rods Classic Celica Sampler thread.

Forum Member

NEW here! thanks for the add.

from the states. ive been addicted to yota 2 door coupes for 7 years now.
    1986.5 supra 2jz 700whp
    1995 supra nearly stock (turbo 5 speed)
    1977 celica liftback gt.

Im have problems navigating the search engine for 1uz swap info on this site. any pointers on how to get results? ive tried just looking for *1uz* with no results

Forum Member

Hi everyone!
    Been looking around the forum since 2014, so I’ve decided to make it official by joining the forum =)
    I have a 73 Corolla KE25 and although it is a long distance relationship – sadly I don’t have the car near me at the moment – I spend more time and money gathering info and parts for the car as for any other hobby…

Thanks for all the useful info I found before joining and I hope in the future to be able to contribute somehow.

Regards

Toymods Vice President Chief Engine Builder TheToyman75's Avatar

Welcome to the forum

Sent from wherever I was at the time using Tapatalk for Android.
    1971 2T-B Celica TA22 ST.
    1973 2T-G Celica TA22, aka "The Unicorn".
    1975 2T-G Celica TA27 GT
    1976 2T-G Celica TA23, aka "The Colonel".
    1985 3F Auto FJ62 Landcruiser
    1989 7M-GTE MA70 Supra, aka "The Poopra"

History: Rods Classic Celica Sampler thread.

Forum Member

Greetings. I've just joined after buying a nice old 74 MS65 Crown sedan. I'm sure the knowledge and resources available here will be very useful.

Apart from having been lowered (ughh - in the process of reversing that) its stock and original down to original carpet and upholstery. Even the AM radio.

Forum Member

hi guys and girls
    i;m Kris, and i drive a yellow xe10 lexus with 1gfe almost turbo