Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ---- November Event ---- Toymods & CCG Weekend away ****CANCELLED***

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

Default ---- November Event ---- Toymods & CCG Weekend away ****CANCELLED***

Well Start sorting out leave and money, Toymods amd the Canberra Celica group are heading to the coast again for a weekend away.

Well I know its taken me a while however I have finally come up with the details for the weekend away.

Toymods and the Canberra Celica Group will be heading to Beach Haven Holiday Resort. Which is just South of Ulladulla on the coast. On the Sat night the 3rd of Novemeber.

Plan is both groups leave around the same time to try and get to Ulladulla at around the same time, once there I'm planning a short Rally/treasure hunt Toymods vs CCG and then we'll either have a BBQ at the resort or head into town for a feed. (As people put there hand up to come I'll sort this detail out. If we do go out for dinner I would expect to go somewhere where its about $25- $30 max for a main)

The Beach Haven Holiday Resort are expecting us, I you have to do is pick which room you would like to stay in. Call the resort say your with Toymods so as to unsure rooms willbe close together. The resort aren't holding any rooms for us, they aren't very full at the moment however they would expect more reservations in the coming weeks so get in fast.

Accomidation ranges from camp sites to spa villas so there should be something to suit everybody.

Please head here to see the details for the place.

Prices are here
    (scroll to the bottom or close to for the dates that we going)

To contact:

Reservations: 8am to 9pm daily call 02 4455 2110

Enquiries: 8am to 5pm daily call 02 4455 1712

So I hope that this suits everyone, Sydney Siders are looking at an 2hour 40 min drive where as CCG are up for about a 2 hour 20 drive.

Sydney Meet at Homebush P6 at 9:30 for a 10:00 or so leave.

Canberra Meet at parliament house 9:45 for a 10:15 or so leave

I hope that alot of people can make it. It sahould be a good weekend of talking crap and having a good social time. An extension of the Nationals if you will

Stitt
    Last edited by TheStitt; 06-09-2007 at 12:09 PM.
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw

---------HO00NS---------- Chief Engine Builder IN 05 NT's Avatar

Default Re: ----- November Event ----- Toymods & CCG Weekend at the coast. 3/4 Nov

this sounds good stitty!!! will keep an eye on this one, and make the effort to get there!

The original GT2 Backyard Mechanic draza's Avatar

Default Re: ----- November Event ----- Toymods & CCG Weekend at the coast. 3/4 Nov

I'm getting married that week so i won't be able to make it.

I hope everyone else has fun.
    '87 ST162 GT2 rip
    '94 Vienta - 350,000km sent to wrecker
    '00 Avalon - Rear ended by 4WD, kept going for 4 months. Written off.
    '95 Mazda 626 - It was free...
    '88 ST162 - the love lives on.

Junior Member Domestic Engineer ZZE92's Avatar

Oooh, this was fun last time - I'll be trying to keep it clear.. Somewhere dog-friendly would be cool if that's an option
    Cheers,
    Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by MR 1JZ View Post
    the snatch has been through hell and back and is still kicking!

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

There's a few good places down near Jervois Bay and Ulladulla.
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

i wish i was a Grease Monkey boos_rolla's Avatar

hey guys,

might have to keep that day free, would be go to meet and put faces to the toymods gang...

if you wanna head down towards jervis and ulladulla, theres a nice big caravan park at milton bout 15 mins out of ulladulla very b ig camping grounds, lots of cabins/caravans andim pretty sure they are pet friendly but as always would check first..

cheers,

chris
    Corolling - noun. adj. [kha-roh-ling] - The act of driving unsafely on dirt, tarmac or other
    driving surfaces while either or all of the following from a Toyota Corolla.: honking the horn,
    yelling profanities to unsuspecting victims, flailing/throwing harmful objects out of the windows

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

thanks Chris

I'll try and find that park
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw

MR 18RG Chief Engine Builder The Witzl's Avatar

I'm keen!

Any ideas/plans on what the weekend's attractions will be? (ie. what we are going down there for? go-karts or something?)

This was an awesome weekend away last time, so I am really keen to do it again!
    ...... butt scratcher?!

Craig the baker Automotive Encyclopaedia puzzle man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MR22ZZ
    There's a few good places down near Jervois Bay and Ulladulla.
    yes Jervois Bay is really nice and we can go the the rainbow pie shop in Milton near Ulladulla
    Time is priceless yet it costs us nothing.
    You can do anything you want with it but you can't own it.
    You can spend it but you can't keep it.
    And once you've lost it, there is no getting it back, it's just gone."

Toymods Board Member Domestic Engineer Kirsty2520's Avatar

we will have to see how we are Doing financially come November. But the Last one of these was fantastic.
    RIP Nathan Dean. You Will be Missed.
    Life is like Chocolate..... without the bitter, the sweet means nothing.
    Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
    Never allow someone to be your priority while you are just their option

Canberra Celica Group Grease Monkey TWEETY's Avatar

Hi guys
    So where do you guys want to catch up? Somewhere away from the crowds (as long i dont have to take Tweety on those bloody rought dirt roads!)? I dont know that area well so great opportunity to look around Dulla and Jervis Bay.

We are open to suggestions.....

Cheers
    Mitch
    3TGT TA22 'Tweety' Canberra Celica Group (CCG) = www.canberracelica.org
    147 RWKW / NIL quarter mile / 2D:1h:12m Wakefield / NIL Hillclimb.....but 1/8th mile at Dubbo = 10.53

Craig the baker Automotive Encyclopaedia puzzle man's Avatar

yes i vote1Jervois Bay, is very nice and quiet down there.
    Time is priceless yet it costs us nothing.
    You can do anything you want with it but you can't own it.
    You can spend it but you can't keep it.
    And once you've lost it, there is no getting it back, it's just gone."

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia Slimmy's Avatar

I like the idea of Jervis Bay, but I was under the impression that you had to pay to get in (either because it's Commonwealth territory, or national park or something), either way, there're toll booths at the entrance. On a side note- I go to uni at the university of Canberra, and they have a field station down there for the applied ecology research group. I'm sure if I asked nicely (and at a small cost for you guys) we could stay there. Don't get your hopes up, though... I'd have to pull a lot of strings.
    My original TA22 http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9058 very slow progress is being made. Very slow...

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

The Bay is pretty big, there are about 5 to 6 towns on it. Huskisson is nice.
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia Slimmy's Avatar

Yeah, I was talking more specifically about Booderee NP, cos that's the nicest part.
    My original TA22 http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9058 very slow progress is being made. Very slow...